Recruitment in CISF 2014-15 for Constable/ASI- 176 Vacancies
Ministry of Home Affairs has announced a notification through Director General, Central Industrial Security Force to recruit 176 Numbers of Constables and Assistant Sub Inspector under Sports Quota for the year of 2014-15.
Interested applicants who are eligible for these vacancies are requested to send their application in prescribed format to the address mentioned in the advertisement. The application will be sent on the basis of their games quote applicable.
Educational Qualification/Age Criteria:
For Assistant Sub Inspector: Should be between 20 to 25 years with a Bachelor Degree from any recognized Institution.
For Head Constable/General Duty: Should be between 18 to 23 years with Secondary Education Certification or some equivalent.
Candidates have to send their application with the formats described in the application authorized by the respective authorities latest by 22 Jan 2015.
Name of Organization: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
|Total No of Vacancies- 176|
Candidates have to send their application through Normal Postal Service. No other mode like online or by hand application will be entertained by the authorities. Interested Candidate should check before applying their specific spots also check like candidates should have participated in the Individual event or team event as required for the specified posts quota.
Selection will be made on the basis of merit while conducting tests (Physical) which will be followed by medical examination.
1. ASI/Exe: PB-I Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.2800/- & other allowances
2. HC/GD: PB-I Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.2400/- & other allowances
Candidates have to deposit Rs.50/- in favor of the officer mentioned above.
Guidelines To Apply:
For applying, candidates have to log in on www.cisf.gov.in and download the prescribed format of application along with other formats for Medical and other supportive requires. All the documents should be certified by the authorized signatory. Candidates are advised to check the full advertisement before applying for the post.
For physical standard, Medical Standard, Proficiency in Sports etc. please refer the notification below.
Last date of receipt of application: 22/01/2015
Closing date of receiving of application in case of residents of North East region: 29/01/2015
Enclosures required to be attached with application duly self-attested.
1. Matriculation certificate in support of age
2. All Educational Certificates in support of educational qualifications
3. Caste Certificate viz SC, ST or OBC
4. Certificate in support of belonging to Hillman/Hill women or Tribeswomen if seeking
relaxation in height and chest.
5. Sports Certificates.
6. Two recent passport size photographs.
7. Application fees of Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) in the form of Postal Order drawn in favor of the officer mentioned under column 3 above and payable at the post office as mentioned under column 4. SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification