Recruitment in GPSC: 733 Deputy Section Officer & Mamlatdar Jobs
Recruitment notification is announced by Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) to appoint 733 Deputy Section Officer, Deputy Mamlatdar Class III vacancies. All interested can candidates can check their candidature via below article and can apply between 12-03-2015 at 01:00 PM to 31-03-2015 till 01:00 AM. To know more about the age, education qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Name of Organization: Gujarat Public Service Commission, GPSC
Total Vacancy: 733
1. Deputy Section Officer (Secretariat): 318 posts
2. Deputy Section Officer (Gujarat Vidhansabha Secretariat): 10 posts
3. Deputy Section Officer (Gujarat Public Service Commission) 05 posts
4. Deputy Mamlatdar (Department of Revenue): 400 posts
Criteria of Age: Min 20 to Max 30 years; dates will be considered as on 31-03-2015. For relaxation of age please refers GOI guidelines.
Educational Criteria: Graduate Degree in any stream from recognized university.
- Document Screening
- Screening Test.
Fee/Cost: INR 100/- + Postal Charges, via Indian Postal Order in favor of “Secretary, Gujarat Public commission, Amdavad” for general candidates. No fee for Reserved & Disabled candidates.
Way to Submit Application: Application will be made up to 31st March 2015, via official website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-03-2015 at 01:00 PM onwards.
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 31-03-2015 till 01:00 AM.
- Date of Screening Test: 21-06-2015.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification