Recruitment in Mizoram Public Service Commission: Fisheries Extension Officer
Jobs is announced by Mizoram Public Service Commission on 8 positions under Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2015 for Fisheries Extension Officer. Aspirants who are resident of India and would like Join Government profile can send an application in the format prescribed on or before the last date.
To know about more information like age, Birth details, Procedure of selection, Compensation details and important dates are depicted below on this page.
Name of Organization: Mizoram Public Service Commission
No. of Positions: 08
Job Title: Fisheries Extension Officer
Candidates should be passed in B.Sc. (Zoology) or Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F Sc.) degree from recognized college/Institution
- Min 18 years to Max 35 years.
- For relaxation in age Organization standards, rules will be applicable.
Cost of Application:
INR 210 for GEN & OBC category and INR 160 for SC/ST category.
Procedure for Selection:
- Written Test Subsequent with the Personal interview.
How to Submit?
- Open Official site www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
- Download Application form.
- Fill all the column with Bold and Black Pen and attach photocopy proofs of age, capability alongside late passport photo sent the location said at the latest the last date.
Last date of receipt of application: 27th March 2015.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification