Recruitment in UPSSSC: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Recruitment is announced by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission via Employment News under UPSC Recruitment 2015 to appoint Junior Assistant on 3467 seats. All eligible candidates are advised to go through the following article to see the credentials asked by the board of recruitment before the last date of application.
Name of Recruitment Board: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Seats Available: 3467
Qualification Credentials: 12th pass candidates from UP Board or any other education board.
Compensation: INR 5200- 20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month
Criteria of Age: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years, dates will be calculated from 1 July 2015. GOI regulations will be followed for age relaxation.
Fees: INR 160 for general/ OBC candidates and INR 70 for SC/ ST candidates, no fees for PHW. Way to submit fees will be submitted through any medium except the State Bank Collect.
The procedure of Selection:
- Document Screening
- Written Test
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview
Submission of Application:
- Open UPSC official web gov.in.
- Click on ‘Notifications/Advts.’ Section.
- Use advt. ‘3-EXAM/2014-15’.
- Fill out the form via clicking on link ‘candidate’s registration’.
- Fill the tabs available in online application form.
- Please ready with all the scan copies of photo, signature and other necessary certificates to upload, once complete upload one by one
- Pay application fee and submit it.
- Keep a print out of application form for ready reference.
Last Date to Apply: 23rd March 2015
Last date to submit application fee: 18th March 2015
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification