Rites Jobs Notification for Mechanical Engineer- Apply Online
Jobs are announced by RITES Limited for Deputy General Manager (Mechanical) regular positions under Rites Recruitment 2016. Who are interested can check below article where we brought all related information like criteria of education, age, salary, fees, date of submission of application etc. Who are eligible can submit application via using via online mode.
Name of Organization: Rites Limited
Job Title: Deputy General Manager (Mechanical)
Criteria of Age: Max. 55 years, which will be referred from 1st Feb 2016, for relaxation in age please check guidelines of GOI.
Criteria of Education: Full time first class degree in Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Rs. 29, 100 – 54, 500
Qualification Criteria: Aspirants applying must have experience of total 20 year with 10 years experience should be in Carriage & Wagon maintenance/ manufacture, Minimum 3 years experience should be in wagon manufacture
- Document Screening
- Personal Interview
Way to submit Application: Application will be submitted by using online website http://www.rites.com., where applicant must have to login and generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of filled up online form. Once Application form is printed, signed, and furnished alongwith self-attested copies of the following documents in the given order only:
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- Certificates of Educational qualifications (in chronological order)
- Experience certificates (in chronological order)
- Proof of identity and address (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, PAN Card etc.)
- Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other
- Backward Classes, Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped, where applicable as GOI prescribed
- Certificate in support of claim for age concession, where applicable.
Documents thus arranged are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”.
Start date of online registration 10.02.2016
Last date of online registration 24.02.2016
Last date of submission of hard copy of documents 01.03.2016
Tentative date of selection To be notified later