SSC CGL Examination 2015: Group B and Group C Recruitment 2015
Recruitment is announced by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the vacancies in Group B and Group C cadre employees like Assistant Cypher, Central excise, Sub Inspector and Inspector etc. by conducting Combined Graduate Level Examination 2015 (Tier-I). All candidates who are interested to Join Govt. Jobs can apply for these vacancies on or before 26-05-2015 up to 05:00 pm (Part-I Registration) & 28-05-2015 up to 05:00 pm (Part-II Registration) by choosing an online mode where if you would like to go for Offline on or before 01-06-2015. To know more about the age criteria, Criteria of qualification, selection process, application fee & Way to submit application etc. please go through article prepared below….
Examination Name: Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2015 (Tier-I)
Job Title wise Details:
I. Group B Posts:
2. Assistant (Cypher)
3. Inspector, (Central Excise)
4. Inspector (Preventive Officer)
5. Inspector (Examiner)
6. Assistant Enforcement Officer
7. Sub Inspector
8. Inspector of Posts
9. Statistical Investigator Gr.II
II. Group C Posts:
1. Inspector of Income Tax
2. Divisional Accountant
4. Accountant/ Junior Accountant
5. Upper Division Clerk
6. Tax Assistant
8. Sub Inspector
Criteria of Age:
- For Sub Inspector (NIA) & Asst Enforcement Officer: 30
- For Statistical Investigator Gr. II post: 32 years,
- For Assistant & Tax Asst (CBEC): 20-27 years
- For Assistant (Intelligence Bureau: 21-27 years
- For Sub Inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation): 20-30 years
- For Sub Inspector (Group C), 18-25 years
- For all remaining posts: 18-27 years will be considered as on 01-08-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Criteria for Educational:
- For Compiler Position: Bachelors Degree with Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics as compulsory
- For Statistical Investigator Gr. II Position: Graduate in any discipline having Statistics as one of the subjects at degree
- Other vacancies: Graduate in any recognized University
Procedures for Hiring:
- Written Examination with OMCT
- Personality Test cum Interview/ Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test
- Document Verification).
Fee: Applicant interested have to pay fees of INR 100, can be paid via using offline or online mode for general category candidates, where fees is nil for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation as per Govt. orders.
Way to Submit Application:
For Offline Mode: Ensure to apply before 01-06-2015, where all candidates belong to the States of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh,Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad to the concerned Regional Office/ Sub Regional Offices of the Commission on or before 08-06-2015.
- For Online Mode: use online mode via selecting ssconline.nic.in and ssconline2.gov.in and fill necessary information in the format on or before
- 26-05-2015 up to 05:00 pm (Part-I Registration) & 28-05-2015 up to 05:00 pm (Part-II Registration)
- Last Date for Part-I Registration: 26-05-2015 up to 05:00 pm.
- Last Date for Part-II Registration: 28-05-2015 up to 05:00 pm.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application through Offline for Others: 01-06-2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application through Offline for Remote Areas & Residing abroad: 08-06-2015.
- Date of CGL Exam 2015 (Tier-I): 09-08-2015 & 16-08-2015.
|SSC CGL Exam 2015||More Information|
|SSC CGL Exam Notification 2015||Click here|
|Online Application Form (Part-I)||Click here|
|Online Application Form (Part-II)||Click here|
|General Guidelines||Click here|
|Offline Application Form||Click here|
|Payment for an application fee of selection post||Click here|
|View/ Print Application Form||Click here|
|SSC CGL Exam Eligibility Details||Click here|
|SSC CGL Exam Selection Process||Click here|
|SSC CGL Exam Pattern||Click here|
|SSC CGL Exam Syllabus||Click here|
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification