SSC Notification 2015 for Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment
Recruitment notification is announced by Staff Selection Commission where applications are invited from non-technical staff under SSC Multi Tasking Recruitment 2015. SSC always invites intelligent and young candidates to come forward and contribute to the successful growth of India. Now you can check the following article which contains all related information like criteria of eligibility, selection mode, date of exam etc. Candidates are advised to read official notification in detail and apply before the last date.
Name of Examination: Staff Selection Commission
Number of Vacancies: Various
Eligibility criteria: 10th Class passed from any discipline
Criteria of Age: Min. 18 and Max. 25 years for general category whereas for the other please check SSC Guidelines.
Compensation: INR 5200-20200/-.
Hiring Mode: Written Examination subsequent with personal Interview.
Way to Submit Application:
- An application will be required to check on i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- Click on “SSCOnline Application” and select the appropriate link to apply online.
- Read all the necessary information and start filling a form.
- Where kindly upload all the necessary information /testimonials.
- Take a print out of it for future reference.
|Date for issuance of Advertisement||1st Aug 2015|
|Closing date to Apply||31st Aug 2015|
|Date of Examination||Paper-I||08th Nov 2015, 15th Nov 2015, 29th Nov 2015|
|Paper – II||31st Jan 2016|
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification