Entrepreneurship And Small Business Development Jobs
Opening in NIESBUD: Various Posts at Assistant & Officer level
Recruitment in National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development through submission of offline application at Institute for Assistant Director, Research Officer, Assistant, Junior Translator and Typist-Clerk. These positions (11 Posts) are to be filled up through Deputation/Short-term Contract / Re-employment / Direct Recruitment depending upon the position.
In case the applicant is eligible for various posts then the application will be submitted in prescribed proforma issued for the particular post through proper channel, along with copies of relevant documents.
The application should reach for all the posts at Institute at 5.00 PM on 22/12/2014.
The Duration for the appointment of Direct Recruitment is set for 3 years on a contractual basis.
- Assistant Director (Establishment): Officers Holding analogous posts on regular basis With 5 years regular service
- Assistant Director (IT&MIS Cell): Master Degree in Engineering/ Computer Science/ IT with 5 years of relevant working experience
- Research Officer (Behavioural Science): Degree in Science / Social Sciences/ Commerce with 4 years - experience
- Research Officer (ESDP&PI): Degree in Science/Social Sciences/ Engineering or Commerce with 4 years - experience
- Research Officer (Management – MSME): Degree in Science/Social Sciences/Engineering or Commerce with 4 years- experience
- Assistant (ESDP&PI): Degree in Science/Social Sciences/ Commerce with 4 years - experience
- Assistant (Incubation): Degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science and Diploma/ Certificate (full time) in Textile/ Garment/ Fashion Technology/ IT with 4 years- experience
- Assistant (BD&M): Degree in Science/Social Sciences/Commerce with 4 years- experience
- Junior Translator (Hindi): Masters Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at Degree level
- Typist-Clerk (Reserved for SC): 12th Class and typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on manual Typewriter.
Posts & Name:
1. Assistant Director (Establishment): 01
2. Assistant Director (IT&MIS Cell): 01
3. Research Officer (Behavioural Science): 01
4. Research Officer (ESDP&PI): 01
5. Research Officer (Management – MSME): 01
6. Assistant (ESDP&PI): 01
7. Assistant (Incubation): 01
8. Assistant (BD&M): 01
9. Junior Translator (Hindi): 01
10. Typist-Clerk (Reserved for SC): 01
Last day of receipt of application should be 22 December 2014 or before.
Pay Order or Demand Draft Rs. 250 will be submitted in favor of NIESBUD at Noida for all the applicant. (NIL for SC/ST/OBC Candidates)
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply separately for each post in case they are eligible, along with the application they submit copies of Annual Confidential Reports (ACR/APARs) duly attested by an Officer of the level of Under Secretary or above, for the last 5 years, Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate. The application should be submitted through proper channel complete in all respects.
Posts where Direct Recruitment will be applicable:
For Direct recruitment post, candidates should apply the application in the prescribed format only along with proofs of education qualifications, experience letter, DOB, Categories declaration, all the documents should be attested by an authorized signatory.
Candidate kindly ensures that the application envelop should mention the post, Kind of mode for recruitment i.e. Deputation/Short-term Contract/Re-employment/Direct Recruitment.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification