Recruitment in Film & Television Institute of India Law: Associate & Asst. Professor
Jobs are announced by Film & Television Institute of India Law College Road, Pune for Professor via advertisement FTII Recruitment 2015. All interested candidates are invited to apply for this vacancy under Pune notification in format announced by Board on or before 31st March. To know more criteria of age, way to apply, Important Dates, Procedure to file application please refer to the following article.
Name of Organization: Film & Television Institute of India Law
Job Title: Associate & Assistant Professor Director
Criteria for Qualification:
Diploma or Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Degree in respective field with the concerned subject. Candidates should be having 4 years’ experience in any well reputed University/Institute in India or abroad.
Criteria of Age: Candidate age should not be more than 65 years.
Job Title Compensation Associate Professor Pay of Rs.25350.00 pm. In (PB-3) Rs.15600-39100 + 6600/- GP Assistant Professor Pay of Rs.21000.00 pm. In (PB-3) Rs.15600-39100 + 5400/- GP
Fees to Apply:
For General Candidates/OBC Candidates INR 500/- in terms of DD via any Nationalized Bank in favor of Accounts Officer, Film and Television Institute of India, Pune, payable at PUNE.
Process to Appoint: Personal Interview will be only criteria to get hired.
Way to Submit Application:
- Instructed to download format from official web ftiindia.com
- Go on ‘General Notices’ select ‘Empanelment of External Faculty’.
- Before applying kindly check your notification first and apply accordingly whichever is suitable for your vacancy, Please take out the printout of that system generated application form.
- Enclose all necessary copies of all duly testified testimonials in support of education, caste, passport size photograph etc.
- Please put prescribed format application form, into an envelope which is superscribed as ‘Application for the Post Of ______’ with all other required and relevant details and sent to the following address:
To, The Administrative Officer, Film & Television Institute of India, Law College Road, Pune- 411 004
Last Date to send application form: 31st March 2015
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification