Walk in Drive in HSHRC, Haryana : District Consultant/State Consultant 2015
Jobs is announced in Haryana State Health Resource Center (HSHRC) for Assistant and State Consultant on the Contractual basis under HSHRC Recruitment 2015. Total 63 vacancies are advertised on which board has to take capable candidates who are interested Join Haryana Govt. for Temporary Basis. Eligibility criteria can be seen via below article where walk-in drive conducted on 27th February, 28th February 2015 and 2nd March 2015.
To know more about Cadres Name, Type of Job, Jobs Title, Procedure for Selection, Age Criteria, Important Links where you will get the format to apply for these vacancies.
Organization Name: HSHRC- Haryana State Health Resource Center
State Vacancy: Haryana
Job Title with detail:
- District Consultant– Quality Assurance: 15 posts
- District Consultant- Public health: 15 Posts
- State Consultant- Quality Assurance: 1 post
- State Consultant- Public Health: 1 post
- District Quality Manager: 15 posts
- Administrative Assistant: SQ AU- 1 post
- Administrative Assistant: DQAU- 15 posts
Total Number of Seats available: 63 posts
Age Criteria: Maximum age of 40 years are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Education Qualification: MBBS qualification having relevant experience posts of District Consultant, State consultant, and District Quality Manager. Also, check candidate should be graduate or equivalent for the posts of Administrative Assistants.
- For District Consultant posts- The candidates will be paid Rs 40000 per month.
- For State Consultant Posts- The candidates will be paid Rs 50000 per month.
- For District quality Manager- The candidates will be paid Rs 30000 per month
- For Administrative Assistant- The candidates will be paid Rs 12000 to 15000 per month
Way to Submit Application: Candidates who are finding themselves eligible can apply by visiting venue along with all the relevant documents of age, qualification details, photographs in particular format.
Procedure for Selection: Merit list will be prepared on their performance in the personal Interview conducted by officials.
Walk-in Interview on 27th, 28th February and 3rd March 2015
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification