IOCL Haldia Recruitment for JEA-IV & Analyst iocl.com- Application Form
Jobs are announced by Government of India, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Refineries Division, Haldia to hire 36 JEA-IV (Fire & Safety, Electrical, Production, Power & Utilities, Mechanical, Instrumentation & Pathology) & Laboratory Analyst vacancies at Haldia Refinery. Who wish to apply for IOCL Haldia Jobs can check below article where we brought all related information like criteria of education, way to submit application, hiring mode, date of submission, deadline etc. If you are eligible to apply for IOCL Haldia Vacancies can make application via using offline mode upto 20th June 2016.
Name of Organization: IOCL Haldia
Number of Position: 36
Job Title wise Information:
1. JEA-IV (Production): 20 Posts
2. JEA-IV (Power & Utilities): 03 Posts
3. JEA-IV (Fire & Safety): 01 Post
4. JEA-IV (Electrical): 04 Posts
5. JEA-IV (Mechanical): 05 Posts
6. JEA-IV (Instrumentation): 02 Posts
7. Laboratory Analyst (Pathology)-IV: 01 Post
Way to Submit Application for IOCL Jobs: Who are eligible to apply for IOCL Vacancy should login to website and download format prescribed on or before 20th June 2016.
Application Submission Last Date: 20-06-2016.
For more details like pay scale & other information refer the Employment News Paper Dated 14-05-2016 to 20-05-2016, Page No. 21
IOCL Recruitment for Trade Apprentice- www.iocl.com- Latest Job Notification
Jobs are announced by Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL) to hire various Trade Apprentice under IOCL Recruitment. If you wish to apply for IOCL Trade Apprentice Jobs can check below article prepared by www.vatsnew.com where you can see all related details like criteria of education, hiring mode, way to submit application, document screening etc. If you wish to apply for IOCL Vacancy can submit application via using offline mode on or before 10th July.
Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL)
Number of Vacancies: 17
Job Title: Trade Apprentice
Criteria of Education: who wish to apply for IOCL Trade Apprentice Career be passed in Diploma/ Graduate / Post Graduate from Public Relations / Journalism/ Mass Communication or any equiv.
Criteria of Age: Min 18 years and Max 28 years, age will be referred from 30th June.
Hiring Mode for IOCL Jobs:
- Document Screening
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Personal Interview
Compensation: INR 24900/- per month
Way to submit Application for IOCL Recruitment: who wish to apply for IOCL Trade Apprentice Jobs can check by using IOCL website www.iocl.com where you can see the job advertisement. Download the format application and DD with relevant documents (qualification / experience / age / caste / category etc.) and apply accordingly.
Communication Address: To Chief Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (AOD), DIGBOI – 786171
Schedule for IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
- UGC-NET (July, Examination) Online Application Starts: 12th April
- Examination Fee Starts: 13th May
- Correction in Particulars of application form on the website: 17th to 23rd May,
- UGC-NET (July,) Examination: 10th July,
- Last date of receiving on-line application by Indian Oil: 10th July,
Click here to know more about IOCL Jobs
IOCL Mathura Recruitment for 65 Apprentice www.iocl.com- Apply Now
Jobs are announced by Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Mathura to hire various Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentices under IOCL Recruitment 2016 in Mathura Refinery at Mathura, Uttar Pradesh. Who wish to join can check below article where we brought information about IOCL Jobs 2016 like criteria of education, hiring mode, way to submit application, document screening, deadline etc. Who wish to get such regular updates about IOCL Vacancy can subscribe us. Who are eligible can make application from 16-03-2016 to 08-04-2016.
Name of Organization: IOCL Mathura
Company URL: www.iocl.com
A. Trade Apprentice: 29 Posts
1. Attendant Operator-Chemical Plant (Chemical): 21 Posts
2. Fitter (Mechanical): 08 Posts
B. Technician Apprentice: 36 Posts
1. Chemical: 14 Posts
2. Electrical: 12 Posts
3. Mechanical: 04 Posts
4. Instrumentation: 06 Posts
Criteria of Age: who are applying for IOCL Jobs should be of Min 18 and Max. 24 years for general/obc category which will be referred from 31st March 2016. Whereas for reserved category please check guidelines of GOI.
Criteria of Education:
- For Sr. No A1: Graduate having PCM compulsory subject
- For No. A2, 3: 10th with ITI in respective trade Matric
- For Sr. No. B: Graduate Engineering
- Document Screening
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Way to submit Application for IOCL Mathura Vacancy: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.iocl.com on or before 16-03-2016 to 08-04-2016.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-03-2016.
Last Date to Apply Online: 08-04-2016.
IOCL Jobs for 95 Apprentice Posts- Apply Offline
Jobs are announced Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) to hire various employees on permanent basis on positions of Trade Apprentice (Fitter, Boiler), Trade Apprentice/ Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant), Technician Apprentice (Mechanical, Chemical and Instrumentation) under IOCL Recruitment 2016. Who wish to join can check below article prepared by vatsnew.com where you can find all related information like criteria of education, hiring mode, way to submit application, deadline, document requirement etc. If you are eligible can make application by using offline mode on or before 7th March 2016.
Name of Organization: Indian Oil Corporation
Number of Position: 95
- Trade Apprentice/ Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): 25 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter): 10 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Boiler): 05 Posts
- Technician Apprentice: 55 Posts
- Chemical: 25 Posts
- Mechanical: 15 Posts
- Electrical: 10 posts
- Instrumentation: 05 Posts
Criteria of Age: For General Category it should be Min 18 and Max 24 years, age will be referred from 1st Jan 2016. Whereas for other it will be as per GOI Guidelines.
Criteria of Education:
- For Sr. No. 1 & 3: Min Graduate in PCM or Industrial Chemistry
- For Sr. No. 2 : 10th passed with 2 years ITI (Fitter)
For more information refer notification.
- Document screening
- Online Test
- Skills Evaluation
- Proficiency/ Physical Test.
Way to submit Application: Application will be submitted by using offline mode where applicant have to attach all necessary proofs related to personal and profession if any.
Communication Address: to the Chief Manager (MS, T &D), T & D Section, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Bongaigaon Refinery, P.O Dhaligaon, Dist-Chirang, Assam-783385
Receipt of Applications Final Date: 07-03-2016.
IOCL Admit Card 2016- Junior Engineer Assistant IV (Production)
Written Test is announced by Barauni Refinery notifies conducting Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – (Post Code -01 of Advertisement No. BR/RECTT/OR/2015) at BRDAV English Medium School, Barauni Refinery Township, Begusarai (BIHAR) on 21st February 2016 (SUNDAY). Admit Card is already sent to shortlisted candidates who have to come for written test.
Click here for Official Notification
IOCL Jobs for Security Chief Ranchi/Barauni Positions- Apply Offline
Applications are invited by IOCL Ranchi to hire Security Chief for security and surveillance of Pipelines of State of Bihar/Jharkhand. Who are retired from Police are eligible for contract job announced, initially he will be palced in Barauni and later will be transferred to Ranchi bases on the requirement of position. Who are interested can check below article where we brought all related information about opening.
Name of Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name of Position: Security Officer
Joining Location: Barauni/ Ranchi
Contract Period: Min 1 years can be extended min 6 month or max upto 3 years.
Salary : Suitable as per the site requirement and will be discussed during personal Interview
Eligibility: Should be retired on or after 31st March 2014 and rank should be less than Dep. Superintendent of Police
Roles and Responsibility:
- To draw strategy for total security of Pipelines assigned to him
- To put in place intelligence gathering system
- To assist in case of emergency including but not limited to leak/bursts/sabotage including liaising with local police etc.
- To advise on deployment of guards in the total interest of IOCL
- To ascertain and put in place the process of character and antecedent verification of personnel deployed for the pipeline security including contract labour
- To attend all emergencies and advise corrective measures
- To liaison with police authorities on regular basis
- To facilitate training/experience sharing with pipelines security personnel
- To monitor daily security situation report
- To device reporting methods and reports on daily security situation
- To facilitate IOC officials in preparing and lodging FIR(s)
- To follow-up on FIR(s) related to pilferage(s) and encroachment
- To assist Competent Authority for excavation/removal of encroachment in ROW if any
- To be considered on ‘on duty’ on 24×7 basis
- To investigate, analyze and suggest remedial measures with a written report of each pilferage attempt.
- Apprise to the reporting officer and Higher-up (Unit Head/Regional Head) on all aspects of security plans and submit report on daily basis.
How to Apply: Application will be submitted in format prescribed by recruitment board where application should be attached with dully attested documents as mentioned in details official notification.
Communication Address: Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division), Barauni – Kanpur Pipeline, PO:- Barauni Oil Refinery, Begusarai – 851114, (Bihar)
Last date of submission of Application: 18th Feb 2016