Walk in Interview - Office of the Chief District Medical Officer
Walk-in Interview is being organized by the Office of the Chief District Medical Officer, Mayurbhanj for various positions. All interested candidates are advised to visit the venue along with all the necessary information (age proof, sex, reservation, education documents) walk-in for the Interview from 10 to 13 March 2015 (Depending on the posts).
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- District PMDT & TB/HIV Coordinator: 01 Post
- District Programme Coordinator: 01 Post
- Senior Treatment Supervisor: 05 Posts
- Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor: 04 Posts
- RNTCP Lab Technician: 05 Posts
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor: 01 Posts
District PMDT & TB/HIV Coordinator: Science Graduates with good experience in Computers.
Senior Treatment Supervisor: Graduate in Science/Arts OR Recognized Sanitary Inspector’s course.
Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor: Medical Laboratory Technology Graduates or Diploma or equivalent from a Govt. recognized institution (AlCTE Approved).
Medical Officer: Master Degree in respective Medicals or MBBS or equivalent degree from an institution recognized by Medical Council of India. Also, the candidate should have gone through the compulsory rotatory internship.
RNTCP Lab Technician: 12th Pass and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
District Programme Coordinator: Post Graduate in Business or some Diploma from Business administration / Health Administration.
Tuberculosis Health Visitor: MPW/ANM/NHV/Health worker certificate with Graduate Degree
- District PMDT & TB/HIV Coordinator: INR18800+PI
- Senior Treatment Supervisor: INR11600+PI
- Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor: INR15800+PI
- Medical Officer: INR44000+PI
- RNTCP Lab Technician: INR15800+PI
- District Programme Coordinator: INR22400+ PI
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor: INR9350+PI
Way to Submit Application:
All aspirants are requested to visit the venue along with bio Data and necessary testimonials of all the documents on 10 to 13 March 2015 (Depending on the posts) at 10 AM to NRHM, Conference Hall, Dist. Headquarters, Hospital, Baripada.
Date of Walk-in Interview: 10 to 13 March 2015 (Depending on the posts)
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification