NML Recruitment for Assistant & Jr Stenographer Posts- Apply Online
Online Applications are invited by CSIR- National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML) for the positions of Assistant-Grade III & Junior Stenographer vacancies. Candidates interested are invited to apply, before start applying advised to read the following article where applicants can get information about age limit, educational qualification, application fee & how to apply. An application can be submitted up to 26-06-2015 via online mode.
Name of Organization: National Metallurgical Laboratory
1. Assistant (Gen) Gr. III: 06 Posts
2. Assistant (S & P) Gr. III: 03 Posts
3. Assistant (F & A) Gr. III: 03 Posts
4. Junior Stenographer: 04 Posts
- For Sr. No 1 & 2: 12th passed having Computer Typing
- For Sr. No. 3: 10+2 or equivalent with Commerce Subject and proficiency of Computers
- For Sr. No. 4: 10+2 or equivalent and speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 40/35 w.p.m. in type
Fee: DD of INR 100/- on the name of Director, NML, Jamshedpur payable at State Bank of India, NML Branch, Branch Code – 03329, Jamshedpur.
Way to Submit Application:
An application will be submitted via online form submission on the official website of NML i.e. www.nmlindia.org from 29-05-2015 to 26-06-2015. Once application filled it will be submitted NML administration with Demand Draft in an envelope superscribed with Advertisement NO. & Post Code must be sent to The Controller of Administration, CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Burmamines, Jamshedpur – 831 007 on or before 10-07-2015.
Start of Online Application Submission: 29-05-2015 from 09:00 A.M.
Last Date for Online Application: 26-06-2015 by 05:00 P.M.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 10-07-2015.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification