Sashastra Seema Bal Opening
Sashastra Seema Bal Jobs for 143 Group B & C Posts- Apply Now
Jobs are announced by Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Office of the Director General, Sashastra Seema Bal, New Delhi to hire various employees on contract terms like Constable (Painter), SI (Staff Nurse), ASI (Pharmacist), Constable (Cobbler), Constable (Waiter), Constable (Tailor), Constable (Gardener) & Other vacancies on temporary basis. Who wish to join can check below article where we brought related information like criteria of education, hiring mode, way to submit application, deadline, documents required, fees etc. Who are eligible can make application within 30 days from date of advertisement.
Name of Organization: Sashastra Seema Bal
1. Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse) (for Female only): 15 posts
2. Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist): 13 posts
3. Assistant Sub-Inspector (Operation Theatre Technician): 02 posts
4. Assistant Sub-Inspector (Dental Technician): 02 posts
5. Assistant Sub-Inspector (Radiographer): 05 posts
6. Head Constable (Steward): 02 posts
7. Constable (Waiter): 26 posts
8. Constable (Carpenter): 02 posts
9. Constable (Painter): 17 posts
10. Constable (Tailor): 20 posts
11. Constable (Cobbler): 29 posts
12. Constable (Gardener): 06 posts
13. Constable (Ayah) (for Female only): 04 posts
Criteria of Age: For Sr. No. 1 applicant age should be Min 21 and Max 30, for Sr. No. 7 to Sr. No. 12 age should be 18 to 23 years for Post No.7 to 12, for others please check official notification in details.
Criteria of Education: 12th passed with Science/ General Nursing Diploma/ Diploma in Dental Hygienist /ITI check more information title wise official notification.
- Physical Efficiency test
- Physical Standard test
- Written test
- Trade test
- Medical Exam
Fee: For General & OBC Category applicant should have to pay 50/-by using IPO/ Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque, where as for other no fees will be applicable.
DD will be paid via in favour of “PAO, SSB, MHA, New Delhi, payable at State Bank of India, R.K. Puram, New Delhi (Branch Code-01076)”.
- Date of birth Certificate
- Qualification Certificates
- Mark Sheets
- Professional qualification certificate
- Experience Certificates
- Caste certificates
Communication Address: To the Assistant Director (Recruitment), Force Hqr, SSB, East Block-V, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110
Date of Advt in Employment Newspaper: 23-01-2016 to 29-01-2016.
Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
Last Date for Submission of Application for Remote Areas: Within 45 days from the date of advertisement.