TNPSC Recruitment 2015: TNPSC CCSE 2 (Group 2) Jobs for 1241 Sr. Inspector, Revenue Assistant and other positions
Jobs are announced by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) for the cadre of Deputy Commercial Tax Officer, Sub Registrar Grade II, Probation Officer & Another level on 1241 seats where direct recruitment will take place by Combined Civil Services Exam II. All candidates who are eligible to apply for these vacancies are required to submit their online application on or before 29th May 2015. To know more about the criteria of age, educational criteria, Hiring Procedures, Way to submit an application which is given below….
Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Number of Vacancies: 1241
1. Deputy Commercial Tax Officer: 08 Posts
2. Sub Registrar, Grade-II: 23 Posts
3. Probation Officer: 02 Posts
4. Assistant Inspector of Labour: 11 Posts
5. Junior Employment Officer (Non-Differently Abled): 17 Posts
6. Junior Employment Officer (Differently Abled): 01 Post
7. Special Assistant: 02 Posts
8. Special Branch Assistant: 06 Posts
9. Assistant Section Officer: 03 Posts
10. Assistant Section Officer cum Programmer: 04 Posts
11. Assistant Inspector: 78 Posts
12. Audit Inspector: 28 Posts
13. Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives: 04 Posts
14. Senior Inspector: 333 Posts
15. Supervisor / Junior Superintendent: 72 Posts
16. Handloom Inspector: 29 Posts
17. Revenue Assistant: 618 Posts
18. Executive Officer Grade-II: 02 Posts
Criteria of Age:
- For Sr. No. 1: Min 18 years – Max. 30 years
- For Sr. No. 2: Min 20 years – Max. 30 years
- For Sr. No. 3: Min. 22 years- Max. 40 years
- For Sr. No. 4, 5, 7 to 18: Min. 18 years – Max. 30 years
- For Sr. No. 6: Min. 18 years- Max. 40 years
Consideration of age will be done from 01-07-2015, no age limit for SC/ ST/ BC/ Other backward castes.
Criteria for Education:
For Deputy Commercial Tax Officer: Graduate in any discipline, please refer notification for another job title.
- Document Screening
- Preliminary Examination
- Main written examination
- Personal Interview.
For General/OBC Category-
In Pre-examination: INR 125/-(Examination fee of Rs.75/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-)
In Main Written Examination: INR 100/-
Way to Submit Application:
Application will be submitted online via www.tnpsc.gov.in on or before 29-05-2015 till 11:59 PM.
1. All are ensured to be ready with digital photograph and signature and must have a valid email ID.
2. Open www.tnpsc.gov.in
3. Press on Apply Online and start filling & Uploading of all necessary proofs of age, reservation, education
4. Candidates can choose by themselves for payment mode like through online/ offline as mentioned above.
5. Once all done click on “Submit” button.
6. You will find reference number once all submission over Application, registration number and password generated.
7. Kindly keep the copy of printout and keep it for reference.
- Date of Notification: 30-04-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29-05-2015 till 11:59 PM.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank or Post office: 01-06-2015.
- Date & Time of Preliminary Examination: 26-07-2015 from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification