UCIL Recruitment for Trainees & Others- www.ucil.gov.in- Application Form
Jobs are announced by Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) to hire various Trainees in Diploma, Operational, Helper, Lab Tech under UCIL Recruitment 2016. Who wish to apply for UCIL Jobs can check below article where we brought all related information like criteria of education, way to submit application, hiring mode, date of submission, deadline etc. If you are eligible to apply for UCIL Vacancy can make application via using offline mode from UCIL website i.e. www.ucil.gov.in on or before due date.
Name of Organization: Uranium Corporation of India
Number of Position: 11
1. Diploma Trainee: 01 Post
2. Operational Trainee: 05 Posts
3. Helper-C: 04 Posts
4. Laboratory Technician-C: 01 Post
Criteria of Age:
- For Sr. No. 1: Max. 33 years
- For Sr. No. 2& 3: Max. 30 years
- For Sr. No. 4: Max. 35 years
Criteria of Education:
- For Sr. No. 1: Diploma of 3 years in Instrumentation/ Electronics and Communication
- For Sr. No. 2: 12th or 10th passed having Trade of Fitter certificate
- For Sr. No. 3: 10th passed with minimum 03(Three) years experiencein Jumbo Operation Trade in any Mining Industry
- For Sr. No. 4:Graduate in Microbiology or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology .
- Document Screening
- Written Test
- Trade Test.
Fee: For UR fees will be INR 50/- in terms of DD in favour of ‘Uranium Corporation of India Limited’ payable at State Bank of India, Jaduguda whereas for other NIL.
Way to Submit Application for UCIL Jobs: who are eligible to apply for UCIL Vacancy should use format prescribed with all necessary documents duly attested manner and send to following address:
Communication Address: To the office of General Manager(Personnel)-IRs., Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832 102.
Application Submission last date: 27-05-2016.