UPPSC Hiring Notification for 2234 Allopathic MO, Professor & Others- Apply Online
Jobs are announced by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) to appoint 2234 Assistant Manager (Non technical), Lecturer, Professor, Allopathic Medical Officer, Research Officer, Assistant Director & Other vacancies. Who wish to join can check below article where we brought all related information to apply along with Title wise information, deadlines etc. Who wish to join may online from 21-12-2015 to 21-01-2016.
Name of Organization: UPPSC
1. Allopathic Medical Officer: 2099 posts
2. Assistant Research Officer (Statistics) (Physically Handicapped/ Backlog): 02 posts
3. Assistant Manager (Non technical): 31 posts
4. Lecturer (Math): 01 post
5. Chief Fire Officer: 06 posts
6. Professor (IImul Atfa): 01 post
7. Manager (General Recruitment): 12 posts
8. Professor: 47 posts
9. Assistant Engineer (Traffic and Transportation Planning): 02 posts
10. Professor (IImul Saidla): 01 post
11. Mines Officer -11 posts
12. Research Officer-09 posts
13. Lecturer (Hifzane Seh): 01 post
14. Chief Fire Officer: 01 post
15. Assistant Director, Fisheries: 06 posts
16. Entomological Assistant (Junior Grade): 03 posts
17. Lecturer (Kulliyat Special Recruitment): 01 post
Criteria of Age: For Sr. No. 6, 10: Min 30 years Max 50 , Post No. 13 have age band Min 25 years and Max 40 years. Check official notification for remaining posts.
Criteria of Education: For Sr. No. 1 applicant should be M.B.B.S., for Sr. No. 2 applicant must be PG Mathematics. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview.
- For Unreserved Category & OBC: INR 105/- (Exam Fee Rs 80/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-)
- For SC & ST: INR. 65/- (Exam Fee Rs 40/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-)
- For PH Category: INR 25/- (online processing fee)
For making payment of fees applicant should have been used via E-challan in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
Way to submit Application: Applicant have to use uppsc.up.nic.in from 21-12-2015 to 21-01-2016.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-12-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 18-01-2016.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-01-2016.