UPPSC Jobs: 372 Asst Prosecution Officer Vacancies
Jobs are announced by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) to appoint 372 Assistant Prosecution Officer under UPPSC Recruitment 2015. To know more about the age limit, criteria of selection, procedures for hiring, fees, way to submit application etc. by below article. The application will be submitted online between 29th April to 29th May 2015.
Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Job Title: Assistant Prosecution Officer
1. UR: 229 Posts
2. SC: 55 Posts
3. OBC: 88 Posts
Criteria of Age: Min 21 years and Max 40 years; will be considered as on 01-06-2015.
Criteria of Educational: Law Graduate from reputed University.
- Document Screening
- Viva Voce
- Written Test
- Personality Test
- Personal Interview
- For General and OBC Category: INR 125/-
- For SC/ST: INR 65/-
- For PH Category: INR 25/- via of E-challan format from any branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
Way to Submit Application: All candidates are advised to apply via online mode only via website uppsc.up.nic.in from 29-04-2015 to 29-05-2015.
- Ensure to have a digital format for photograph & signature.
- Open official website uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Read all the information/Instruction and details before start applying
- Move cursor on “Apply” and check which post you are interested
- Start with “Candidate Registration” and feed your basic information.
- Ensure to fill all valid information otherwise error message will display.
- A Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
- Now move on “Submit Application Form” and fill all the information & Upload all the copies
- Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
- Date for Submission of Online Application: 29-04-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29-05-2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 25-06-2015.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification