UPSC Job Notification for Teaching & Non Teaching -UPSC Advt No 06/2016
Recruitment is announced by Union Public Service Commission to hire various non teaching and teaching vacancy like ), Specialist Grade-III (Orthopaedics), Assistant Survey Officer, Training Officer (Fitter), Training Officer (Welder), Skipper in CIFNET, Public Health Specialist Grade-III, Specialist Grade-III (Dermatology, Training Officer (Instrument Mechanic), Training Officer (Turner), Training Officer (Electrician), Deputy Director (Technical), Lecturer (Chemistry) in different department under UPSC Recruitment 2016. Who wish to apply can check below article prepared by vatsnew.com experts about USPC Jobs 2016 where you can find all relevant information.
If you wish to get such updates about USPC Recruitment can subscribe us free of cost. Who are eligible as per the article can make application on or before 14-04-2016 by 23:59hrs.
Name of Organization: UPSC
Job Title for UPSC Vacancy:
1. Skipper in Central Institute of Fisheries, Nautical and Engineering Training (CIFNET): 02 Posts
2. Ministry of Health & Family Welfare: 39 Posts
a. Public Health Specialist Grade-III: 24 Posts
b. Specialist Grade-III (Dermatology): 09 Posts
c. Specialist Grade-III (Orthopaedics): 06 Posts
3. Assistant Survey Officers in Geological Survey of India (Ministry of Mines): 03 Posts
4. Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (Directorate General of Training): 05 Posts
a. Training Officer (Fitter): 01 Post
b. Training Officer (Welder): 01 Post
c. Training Officer (Instrument Mechanic): 01 Post
d. Training Officer (Turner): 01 Post
e. Training Officer (Electrician): 01 Post
5. Deputy Director (Technical) – Ministry of Textiles: 01 Post
6. Lecturer (Chemistry) in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Technology: 01 Post
Criteria of Age:
- For Sr. No. 1: Max. 45 years
- For Sr. No. 2a, 2b, 2c: Max 40 years
- For Sr. No3, 4a, 4c, 4d: Max. 30 years
- For Sr. No. 4b, 4e: Max 34 years
- For Sr. No. 5, 6: Max 53
For Relaxation in age please check guidelines of GOI.
Criteria of Education: 10th, Diploma, Engineering Graduate, Post Graduate, check detailed notification for title wise education criteria.
Hiring Mode for UPSC Jobs:
- Document Screening
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
Fee: Applicant who (UR, Men) have to apply for UPSC Recruitment need to pay INR 25/- by any mode like offline or online. Whereas for reserved category no fees is applicable.
Way to submit Application for UPSC Advt No 06/2016 Notification: Who are interested and eligible have to make application online via UPSC website “www.upsconline.nic.in” on or before 14-04-2016 by 23:59 hrs.
Online Applications Submission Last Date: 14-04-2016 by 23:59 hrs.
Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application: 15-04-2016 by 23:59 hrs.