Vacancy for College Lecturer- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Notification is announced by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) to recruit 1070 Lecturers for colleges of various subjects i.e. economics, English Literature, Geography, Hindi Literature, Library Science, Philosophy etc. The candidate who is eligible can apply between 19th January 2015 to 27th January 2015 midnight. To know more about the age, education criteria, selection procedure, application fees, please visit the following in details.
RPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancy: 1070
Job Title: Lecture
Subject for which Lecturer is hired:
1. Economics: 36 posts
2. English Literature: 93 posts
3. Geography: 87 posts
4. Hindi Literature: 59 posts
5. History: 84 posts
6. Library Science: 01 post
7. Philosophy: 08 posts
8. Political Science: 94 posts
9. Psychology: 03 posts
10. Public Administration: 15 posts
11. Sanskrit: 64 posts
12. Sindhi: 01 post
13. Sociology: 30 posts
14. Urdu: 22 posts
15. Botany: 66 posts
16. Chemistry: 75 posts
17. Computer Science (Science Faculty): 08 posts
18. Maths: 44 posts
19. Physics: 60 posts
20. Zoology: 70 posts
21. Accounting & Blithe ness Statistics: 20 posts
22. Economics Administration & Financial Management: 27 posts
23.Cloth Dyeing & Printing (Art Faculty): 01 post
24.Geology: 04 posts
25. The drawing: 08 posts
26. Law: 82 posts
27. Music (Instrumental): 01 post
28. Music (Vocal): 07 posts
Age: Minimum 21- Maximum 35 years; age will be considered as on 01-07-2015. For the Age relaxation, Government Rules and regulation will be applicable.
Educational Criteria: Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or a foreign university. Candidate should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET)/ SLET/ SET for lecturers.
1. Documents Screening
2. Personal Interview
For General & BC (Creamy layer)/ Special BC category: INR 350/-,
For Non-Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates: Rs.250/-
For All PH & SC/ ST candidates: 150/- for of Rajasthan.
Payment will be made through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
How to Apply: Application will be made only through online procedures only through the website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in from 19-01-2015 to 27-02-2015 till 12:00 Midnight.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Login on www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
2. Click on the link “Apply Online”–> Click on New User.
3. Select the payment options and pay the fee through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM.
4. After payment of fees, Click on the link ‘Apply Online’–> Existing User.
5. Fill the application form with all the details and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
6. Submit the Error free online application form.
7. After submission of online application form, Application ID will generate and note down it.
8. Take a printout of the application form and keep it for future purpose.
Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 19-01-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27-02-2015 till 12:00 Midnight.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification