Vacancy Gazzeted Probationary Officers: Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015
Karnataka Public Service Commission is announced to recruit Gazzeted Probationary Officers on 440 Positions in various districts in Karnataka. The candidates who are eligible as per the credentials advertised can apply online before 21st February. To know more about educational qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, Syllabus for Karnataka Public Service Commission you can refer the article given below by vatsnew.com team.
Name of Board: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Number of Vacancies: 440 posts
Job Title: Probationary Officer
Age Limit: Aspirants should be of Minimum 21 years and Maximum 35 years, for General Candidates. For SC/OBC/PWD candidate all rules of Government of India will be applicable.
Criteria for Selection: Bachelor Degree / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree /Master degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Document Screening
- Written Test
- Selected candidates for Personal Interview
INR 300 for the candidate who belongs to General or unreserved category
INR 25 for Candidates who all other Candidates (PH/ST/SC)
How to submit the application for KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Recruitment 2015:
- Enter official website into Internet Explore
- Check application forms link into Recruitment/Career Section
- Fill application form necessary payment details information and other details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Submitted application form with acknowledgment number will be generated on the screen.
- Download it and save it and take printout it for future.
Important Dates: Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is: 21-02-2015.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification