Vacancy in Bank of Baroda- 1200 Probationary Officer Positions- Apply Online
Recruitment is advertised by Bank of Baroda to appoint 1200 Probationary Officer Vacancies in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I. Who are interested and eligible as per the information announced can apply between 03-03-2015 to 17-03-2015. To know more information about the information like age, criteria of education, how to submit the application, way to apply etc are given below….
Name of Bank: Bank of Baroda
Vacancy Advertised: 1200
Job Title: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I
Category wise details:
1. Unreserved: 606 Posts
2. OBC: 324 Posts
3. SC: 180 Posts
Criteria of Age: Min 20 years and Max 28 years, dates will be calculated from 17-03-2015. GOI rules will be applicable for the vacancy advertised.
Qualification Criteria: Graduate Degree having at least 60% marks for general category and 55% marks for reserved category candidates from any discipline from a recognized University.
Cost for Application:
For SC/ST/PWD: INR 100
For General/OBC- INR 600/-
Payment can be made through online procedures like Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Once payment will be made you will have e-receipt, Registration Number & Password, which will be used at the time of filling online application.
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Way to Submit Application: Application will be made via an official web of Bank of Baroda i.e. www.bankofbaroda.com website from 03-03-2015 to 17-03-2015.
How to Submit Application:
1. Ensure to use valid personal email ID, contact No. For filling application.
2. Candidate should have passport size photo (200 x 230 pixels between 20kb to 50 kb) and signature (140 x 60 pixels between 10kb to 20kb).
3. Open www.bankofbaroda.com
4. Go on “ADMISSION IN BARODA MANIPAL SCHOOL OF BANKING FOR THE YEAR 2015-16″.
5. Move cursor on —> APPLY ONLINE, click on it
6. Ensure to fill all the necessary information in all tabs like basic details, Personal Details, contact details, Qualification and upload photo and signature.
7. After filling all the details click on the Submit button.
8. Make payment during the same and apply for the application, take a print of the e-receipt and retain it for future use.
Start Date of Online Application & Payment of Fee: 03-03-2015
Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Payment of Fee: 17-03-2015
Date of Examination (Tentative): 18-04-2015.
Download of Call letter for Examination: From 07-04-2015
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification