Vacancy in Reserve Bank of India: Medical Consultant Positions
Vacancy is advertised by Reserve Bank of India for part-time Position of Medical Consultant for the span of 3 years. The contract will be paid on monthly basis, will be terminable from either side for 3 month notice period. The candidates who are interest in this medical position can check their candidature from the below post by checking their age, criteria for selection and how to apply etc.
Name of Organization: Reserve Bank of India
Job Title: Medical Consultant
Number of Positions: 01
Age: Experience will be prime so no limit for age by RBI notified.
Educational Criteria: Graduate from Medical Stream from Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Medical Council of India
Salary Grade: INR 450 on an hourly basis
Fees to Apply: NIL
Procedure for Selection: Performance in Interview will be only criteria for selection.
How to submit Application:
- Open official web of www.rbi.org.in
- Download application format available for advertisement advertised
- Fill out the application and send to board with all necessary proofs advertised and asked by RBI on following address: Bank’s Office Premises, Reserve
- Bank of India, 8-9, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010″.
- Application should be submitted before 10th March 2015 by 4.00 PM.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification