Walk-in Interview by Daman & Diu Administration - Outreach Worker, Asst cum DEO
Walk-in Interview is organized by Union Territory Administration of Daman & Diu, Social Welfare Department to appoint Programme Officer, Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator (CWC/ JJB), Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator (DCPU-Daman) Legal-cum-Probation Officer, Protection Officer- Institutional care, Protection Officer- Non-Institutional Care, Accounts Officer, Programme Assistant, Outreach Worker vacancies on fixed tenure basis. All candidates who interested can come for walk-in Interview on the said venue on 10th June 2015 at 09:00 AM. Candidates who are interested to join this department can see their information about candidature like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply by the following article.
Name of Organization: Union Territory Administration of Daman & Diu
Number of Vacancies: 10
1. Programme Officer: 01 Post
2. Legal-cum-Probation Officer: 01 Post
3. Protection Officer -Institutional care: 01 Post
4. Protection Officer- Non-Institutional Care: 01 Post
5. Accounts Officer: 01 Post
6. Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator (DCPU-Daman): 01 Post
7. Programme Assistant: 01 Post
8. Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator (CWC/ JJB): 01 Post
9. Outreach Worker: 02 Posts
Criteria of Age:
For Serial Number 1 to 5 Number vacancy candidates, age should not be more than 45 years for S.No-1 to 5 where for remaining vacancy candidate should be below 30 years.
Criteria of Education:
For Sr. No. 1, 3, & 4: Post Graduate Degree with specialization in Community Development/ Child Development/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Human Rights/ Public Administration/ MBA(Human Resource) form a recognized University.
Criteria of Education:
- For Sr. No. 1, 3, & 4: Post Graduate Degree with specialization in Community Development/ Child Development/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Human Rights/ Public Administration/ MBA(Human Resource) form a recognized University.
- For Sr. No. 2: Graduate in Law or Post Graduate in Child Rights & having Fluency in English, Hindi, Gujarati.
- For Sr. No. 5: Graduate in any discipline with good command on English, Hindi, Gujarati.
- For Sr. No. 6: 12th/Graduation from a recognized school, Diploma/ Certificate in Computers.
- For Sr. No. 7: Graduation from any recognized university, Diploma/ Certificate basics, Knowledge in English, Hindi, Gujarati, having Computer Knowledge.
- For Sr. No. 8: 12th / Graduation with Computer Skills Typing Speed of 30 wpm.
- For Sr. No. 9: 12th from a recognized school, Graduation from a recognized University & Good Communication Skills for S.No-9 with relevant experience.
Hiring Procedures: Document Screening subsequent to the Personal interview.
Way to Submit Application: Candidates who are interested and eligible applicants have to use format prescribed by Recruitment authority where the application should be filled in a neat and clean manner without any mistake. Candidates have to bring Original Certificates of educational qualifications and experience etc, recent passport size photographs on 10-06-2015 at 09:00 AM. Venue details are mentioned below.
Date & Time of Interview: 10-06-2015 at 09:00 AM
Venue: Chamber of Secretary (Social Welfare), Secretariat, Fort Area, Moti Daman – 396220
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification