Walk-in Interview by NRHM Haryana - DEO, Skill Lab Trainer and others
Walk-in announced by National Rural Health Mission (Haryana) for Skilled Lab Trainer, DEO, Multipurpose Health Worker, Multi Tasking Staff, Nursing etc. on 41 positions. The candidates who are interested can read the following article where they could find the information about education qualification required, a way to submit to application etc.
Name of Organization: National Health Rural Mission
No. of Vacancy: 41
- IT Assistant
- Multipurpose Health Worker
- Multi Tasking Staff
- Data Entry Operator
- Skilled Lab Trainer (Nursing)
- For IT Assistant: Max. 42 years
- For Skill Lab Trainer (Medical): Max. 40 years
- For Skill Lab Trainer (Nursing): Max. 40 years
- For Data Entry Operator: Max. 42 years
- For Multipurpose Health Worker: Max. 45 years
- For IT Assistant: DC Rate Panchkula
- For Skill Lab Trainer (Medical): Rs. 45,000 – Rs. 66,000/- Per Month (consolidated)
- For SKill Lab Trainer (Nursing): Rs. 30000/- Per Month (consolidated)
- For Data Entry Operator: Rs. 12,100/- Per Month
- For Multipurpose Health Worker: Rs. 7700/- Per month
For IT Assistant: Graduate in IT or Computers with Certification in Hardware
For Skill Lab Trainer (Medical): Post Graduate (MBBS) having Registration in Medical Council
For SKill Lab Trainer (Nursing): Graduate in Nursing with registration in Nursing
For Data Entry Operator: 12th pass with Diploma in Computer application having the typing speed of 40 WPM in Eng and in Hindi, it should be 25 wpm.
For Multipurpose Health Worker: 10th passed
The time of the interview first and the second vacancy will be 25th May 2015.
The time of interview for the third and fourth 26th May 2015.
The time of interview for the fifth post is 27th May 2015
Interview Timings for all Posts: From 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification