Women Development & Child Welfare Dept AP Hiring for Consultant & PA- Recruitment
Jobs are announced by Government of Andhra Pradesh, Women Development and Child Welfare Department to hire Consultant under various title in ICDS Systems Strengthening & Nutrition Improvement Project (ISSNIP). Who wish to join can check below article where we brought all details like criteria of education, hiring mode, way to submit application, fees, title wise information, deadline. Who are eligible can submit application format within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
Name of Organization: Women Development & Child Welfare Dept AP
1. Consultant (Nutrition and Child Development): 01 Post
2. Consultant (Monitoring Evaluation & Decentralized Planning): 01 Post
3. Consultant (Procurement): 01 Post
4. Consultant (Financial Management): 01 Post
5. Project Associate: 01 Post
Criteria of Age:
- For Sr. No. 1 to 4: Min 30 years- Max 45 years
- For Sr. No. 5: Min 25 yeas- Max 35 years
Criteria of Education:
- For Sr. No. 1 : Post Graduate in Rural Development/ Social Science/ Public Health
- For Sr. No. 2: Post Graduate/Diploma in CS/IT with Min 55%
- For Sr. No 3: Graduate in Computer Science or IT and PG degree in Supply Chain Management/ MBA
- For Sr. No. 4: CA/ CS/ CMA (CWA) or full time MBA (Finance) from reputed institute with at least 55% marks
- For Sr. No. 5: IT /Computers Graduate
- Document Screening
- Personal Interview
Way to Submit Application: Application will be submitted using offline application, where applicant have to attach all relevant certificates should reach to recruitment board.
Communication Address: The Special Commissioner & State Project Director, Department of Women Development & Child Welfare, Government of Andhra Pradesh, 2nd Floor, Swarna Jayanthi Complex, Beside Maithrivanam Complex, Ameerpet, Hyderabad -500038
Advertisement Date: 30-01-2016.
Receipt of Application: Within 15 days from the date of advertisement.